Tragically, religion and spirituality provide a whole toolbox for avoiding Jesus today.
- Michael Horton
KHRT, the Theodore Roosevelt Medora Foundation and area businesses give thanks for everyone who had registered to win a summer getaway to Medora!
On Thursday, July 12th, we drew a name from each business listed below and selected a winning ticket. The winners receive a pair of tickets to the Medora Musical, the Pitchfork Steak Fondue and the NEW Gospel Brunch. A prize package valued at over $220!
The WINNERS from each participating business are listed below:
Farmers Union Oil of Berthold - Lynsie Ritteman
Farmers Union Oil of Burlington - Scott Tease
Farmers Union Oil of Carpio - Brenda Peterson
Farmers Union Oil of Donnybrook - Tom Loucy
B&B Northwest Pharmacy - Pam George
Dakota Pawnbrokers - Martha Alvin
Dakota Square Tesoro - Judy Stein
Nite Train Pizza - Justin Johnson
Pet Parade - Rikkie Bertsh
Rick's Jewelry - Stephanie Owens
Schatz Crossroads Truckstop - Bobbi Wallin
Springan Furniture - Kari Enget
- employees of KHRT Radio, their spouses and immediate families are ineligible.
- employees of sponsoring businesses, their spouses and immediate families are ineligible.
- employees of Theodore Roosevelt Foundation, their spouses and immediate families are ineligible.
- one winner per immediate family
- entries must be submitted by the end of the business day on Wednesday, July 11, 2018
- winners agree not to resell tickets