Your future self will always see your present self as unwise and immature. That means you are currently unwise and immature right now.
- Timothy Keller
What We Believe
As an interdenominational evangelistic radio station serving Northern North Dakota and Southern Canada, groups from many denominations became actively involved in the ministry of KHRT, and the need for doctrinal unity was seen from the very beginning. With our main objective to communicate the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ over the air ways to the listening public, the nine-point Doctrinal Statement below has not only maintained the organization's spiritual integrity, but has helped to maintain a consistent Christian witness.
- We believe in the Scripture of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God, and inerrant in the original writings and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons : Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, and born of the virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
- We believe man was created in the image of God; that he sinned, and thereby incurred, not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and in the case of those who reach moral responsibility become sinners in thought, word and deed.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice; and all that believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His Ascension into heaven and in His present life there for us, as High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in that blessed hope-the personal pre-millennial and imminent return of our Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.