Instant Feedback
Listen Here. K-Heart 106.9 FM - Contemporary Christian
Listen Here. KHRT 1320 AM - Southern Gospel
E-Mail Sign Up
Email:

The Latest

TODAY'S THOUGHT

We can always find something to be thankful for, and there may be reasons why we ought to be thankful for even those dispensations which appear dark and frowning.

- Albert Barnes

Verse of the Day

Bible Reading

Community Boards: Praise & Prayer Room

Keywords:
RE: Prayer Needed
Jim S
December 30, 2016 at 10:35 AM
Heavenly Father I pray today and everyday for Brandi. I pray your will be done in her life, give her peace while You work out your master plan. Provide her with a life that includes her children, guide her in to the place she needs to be to provide the best home for those children. Lord I pray for Tailyn, Jaiden, and Bryzick and lift them up to you. Your will be done in their lives. Draw them closer to you and ever so close to their loving mother Brandi. Give them all peace and understanding. Restore this family Lord. I pray for Amanda Father God. I pray you touch her heart and bless her and draw her to You. I pray healing and salvation for this family. Peace, wisdom, and Your will to these beautiful people in Jesus precious name.
Amen
Keywords:
Prayer Needed
tay22701
September 10, 2016 at 6:38 PM
I need prayer for myself Brandi Mayer just an over all prayer and if you can pray that God provides and blesses me a good working dependable vehicle, as well as an attorney that im trying to find so i can see and visit my kids please pray for my kids Tailyn, Jaiden and Bryzick that God puts them back into my life and pray for my sister Amanda who has my kids that God softens her heart and restoration with her and i
© 2012 - 2017 KHRT Radio - All Rights Reserved.