Instant Feedback
Listen Here. K-Heart 106.9 FM - Contemporary Christian
Listen Here. KHRT 1320 AM - Southern Gospel
E-Mail Sign Up
Email:

The Latest

Do you know a family that is struggling and could use help this Christmas season?  Pick up a KHRT Horn of Plenty registration form and submit their name.  Deadline is Wednesday, Dec. 3rd at 5pm.  Learn more - click here.

Verse of the Day

Bible Reading
 Community Boards: Praise & Prayer Room

Keywords:
RE: Please pray for Blain Couple
mrs.blain1021
December 14, 2013 at 12:56 AM
For those of you who have viewed thank you, I hope that some have said a prayer for my husband and I. I pray for Gods will and that our relationship will stay healthy and happy and God will show us his grace and bless us with my husbands return home, he is all I have and I hate being alone and missing him, it's hard on both of us. I also pray for all of you here for healing, guidance and His will. Thanks
Keywords:
Please pray for Blain Couple
mrs.blain1021
December 5, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Sending a prayer requests in the hopes that others will try to include my husband and I in prayers. We ask for strength, patience and courage, and especially for my husband to return home before Christmas. He is deeply missed by not only myself but his family and loved ones. My husband is the greatest gift God has given me and it's painful to be away from him it's almost been five months now, I'm not sure how much longer we can go on. But I know with The Lord and your help in prayers we can continue on, he will return home and we can build our life's together as Husband and Wife under God.
Please,
God Bless!
©2012 - 2014 KHRT Radio - All Rights Reserved.
Church Websites | Ministry Websites by NetMinistry.
NEW!! Take Online Donations