Instant Feedback
Listen Here. K-Heart 106.9 FM - Contemporary Christian
Listen Here. KHRT 1320 AM - Southern Gospel
E-Mail Sign Up
Email:

The Latest

Do you know a family that is struggling and could use help this Christmas season?  Pick up a KHRT Horn of Plenty registration form and submit their name.  Deadline is Wednesday, Dec. 3rd at 5pm.  Learn more - click here.

Verse of the Day

Bible Reading
 Community Boards: Praise & Prayer Room

Keywords:
RE: Please pray for pre-mature baby.
Jim S
May 1, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Lord I lift up Baby Elijah to you. I know how precious he is as You blessed me with my own little Elijah. You are the giver of all great gifts. I thank you for Elijah's parents and ask you to lift them up on eagle's wings. You are our healer and provider, thank you for all You do for us and Lord please bless all who join together in prayer for Elijah.
Blessings,
Jim
Keywords:
jan
February 10, 2013 at 3:24:08 PM
Dear Lord God continue the blessing to Eli that you have already blessed him with. Allow him to grow and develop into a happy and healthy child. Let Your will be done in Jesus name!
Keywords:
anonymous
December 7, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Baby Eli just had surgery on 2 hurnias. Please pray for continual healing in his little 5 pound body. Thank you for your continual prayers. We give God all the glory.
Keywords:
anonymous
November 8, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Baby Eli was taken off the ventilator Tues 12-6-12 and he is breathing on his own and the excess fluid is evaporating from his 4 1/2 month old body. He is doing good. We give God the glory. Thank you for your continual prayers.
Keywords:
anonymous
October 31, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Elijah need a heart valve transplant but he is too small to do this procedure. Dont know if he will make it. Today 16 Dr's in Memphis are meeting together to see what they can do for the baby. Please keep him in your prayers we appreciate it.
Keywords:
k
September 25, 2012 at 12:24 PM
PRAISE GOD UPDATE!

Elijah is now nearly 4lbs, doing well and might be home by Christmas. Praise God! Thank you for your prayers!
Keywords:
anonymous
August 29, 2012 at 5:55 PM
Please pray for baby boy Elijah who is 7 or 8 weeks old in LaBonner Memphis Children Hospital. He has staff infection on 2 places of his heart. When taken off the ventilator his lungs collasped and now he is back on the ventiltor. Please pray for complete healing in the Name of Jesus.
Keywords:
royl
August 17, 2012 at 5:46 PM
Father, we lift up this family before you and ask for your divine protection over this precious new child. Let there be an acceleration in growth and in strength. Jesus, you know the needs of this little one and you call this little one precious in your sight. Give the family peace and flood their lives with your love. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Keywords:
Please pray for pre-mature baby.
anonymous
August 13, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Please pray for pre-mature baby.
©2012 - 2014 KHRT Radio - All Rights Reserved.
Church Websites | Ministry Websites by NetMinistry.
NEW!! Take Online Donations