By the light of nature we see God as a God above us, by the light of the law we see Him as a God against us, but by the light of the gospel we see Him as Emmanuel, God with us.
- Matthew Henry
- School announcements for Thursday - click here
- The Minot Daily News delivery will be delayed Thursday morning.
- Highway 52 is closed between Velva and Jamestown
- No Travel Advised due to blowing snow reducing visibility in Barnes, Burke, Kidder, Pierce & Renville Co.
- City of Minot has declared a Snow Emergency. All vehicles need to be removed from streets for snow removal
- the City of Surrey has declared a Snow Emergency. All vehicles need to be removed from streets for snow removal
| Small Business Opportunity Roundtable|
The SBA wants to listen and find out what your needs and goals are in starting or growing your small business. It will provide business owners, community leaders and economic development professionals a forum to discuss key business issues and learn about new opportunities.
Where: Education Center
Souris River Telephone
3615 North Broadway
Minot, ND 58701
Contact: SBA at 701-250-4303
or 1-800-544-4674 or
For planning purposes please contact SBA if you are planning to attend. Registration is required.