By the light of nature we see God as a God above us, by the light of the law we see Him as a God against us, but by the light of the gospel we see Him as Emmanuel, God with us.
- Matthew Henry
- Volunteers are needed to assemble Horn of Plenty packages tonight. Due to the weather a large group has cancelled plans to come. If you can help, please come to the H.O.P. center, 3500 East Burdick Expressway, starting at 5:30 pm. (former Wholesale Foods - big gold building on south side of the street) The more volunteers that come, the quicker the work will go. Thank you!
- Parents will have to use 36th Ave NW from North Broadway to access Ramstad Middle School to pick up their children at the end of the school day today. Street crews are unable to keep 16th St NW open due to blowing snow.
- First Assembly of God in Minot is cancelling tonight's performance of the Singing Christmas Tree
- First Baptist of Minot: all activites cancelled
- Grace Lutheran Church in Bottineau: no activities
- Immanuel Baptist of Minot: soup kitchen cancelled
- St Mark's Lutheran of Minot: worship service & activities cancelled
- Parkinson's Support Group is postponed to Wed. Dec 14th 2:30 pm at Brentmoor
- A Travel Alert is in effect for icy roads, reduced visibility and scattered snow drifts on roads.
- The Minot Police Department is lifting the no travel advisory and is warning motorist to use caution while traveling in Minot. Although most roadways are open to travel, some of the roadways on North Hill in Minot are still blocked or have zero visibility. Drivers within the city should slow down and use extreme caution when entering areas of poor visibility. Snow drifts and stranded vehicles may be difficult to see in these conditions. Also changes in wind speed or direction could quickly change the dynamic of a road previously traveled so be prepared to adjust travel routes accordingly. Please use extreme caution while traveling throughout Minot today.
- City of Minot has declared a Snow Emergency. All vehicles need to be removed from streets for snow removal
- the City of Surrey has declared a Snow Emergency. All vehicles need to be removed from streets for snow removal
Sorry, but there are no articles in here.