Only those who have learned well to be earnestly dissatisfied with themselves, and to be confounded with shame at their wretchedness truly understand the Christian gospel.
- John Calvin
- No Travel Advised across most of North Dakota. US Hwy 2 from Lakota to Grand Forks closing at 3 pm. I-94 closed from Dickinson to Fargo. I-29 closed from Fargo to Canadian border.
- The Minot Police Department would like stress the importance of the NO TRAVEL ADVISORY within the city and stress the dangerous conditions. We have found many vehicles stuck with motorists stranded throughout the city of Minot. Although the street crews are working to keep the emergency snow routes open, the high wind is making it nearly impossible to maintain. Travel with a 2 wheel drive should not be attempted under any circumstances, and travel for emergency purposes should be the only vehicles on the roadway in the city. Please observe the NO TRAVEL ADVISORY and stay off of the roadways. We appreciate the cooperation of those who have honored this advisory.
- all non-essential City of Minot offices are closed today. Services such as sanitation, public transit and the Minot International Airport will be closed until further notice. All flights into and out of Minot are cancelled today and passengers are asked to contact their respective airlines. The terminal will also be closed.
Other city offices closed today include Minot Public Library, City Hall, Public Works Administration and the Minot Municipal Court. Fire, Police and Street Departments will continue operations.
Minot snow removal efforts are concentrating on emergency snow routes and major thoroughfares. The public is asked to avoid parking on emergency routes and other roadways to allow for safe, efficient and easier snow removal.
- the City of Surrey has declared a Snow Emergency. All vehicles need to be removed from streets for snow removal
- MAYSA Arena is closing at 4 pm. The Minotauros vs MSU hockey game is postponed
- the NDSU Extension Crop Outlook & Ward Co. Ag Improvement meeting is cancelled today.
- all CHI St Alexius Clinics are closed.
- Minot Restaurant Supply is closed
- North Central Human Service Center and regional child support office in Minot is closed
Sorry, but there are no articles in here.