Only those who have learned well to be earnestly dissatisfied with themselves, and to be confounded with shame at their wretchedness truly understand the Christian gospel.
- John Calvin
- No Travel Advised across most of North Dakota. US Hwy 2 from Devils Lake to Grand Forks is closed. I-94 closed from Dickinson to Fargo. I-29 closed from Fargo to Canadian border.
- The Minot Police Department would like stress the importance of the NO TRAVEL ADVISORY within the city and stress the dangerous conditions. We have found many vehicles stuck with motorists stranded throughout the city of Minot. Although the street crews are working to keep the emergency snow routes open, the high wind is making it nearly impossible to maintain. Travel with a 2 wheel drive should not be attempted under any circumstances, and travel for emergency purposes should be the only vehicles on the roadway in the city. Please observe the NO TRAVEL ADVISORY and stay off of the roadways. We appreciate the cooperation of those who have honored this advisory.
- City of Minot has declared a Snow Emergency. All vehicles need to be removed from streets for snow removal
- the City of Surrey has declared a Snow Emergency. All vehicles need to be removed from streets for snow removal
- Soup Kitchen at Immanuel Baptist of Minot cancelled for Wednesday
- Our Redeemer's starts at 9:15 am. No morning Pre-school.
- Minot Public starts at 10 am. No morning CLC or breakfast. No morning Pre-school. MAFB schools will follow late start schedule. Bus from MAFB to Minot High will run 2 hours late.
- Bishop Ryan starts at 9 am including morning Pre-school. 7 am mass is cancelled.
- more school announcements for Wednesday - click here
Sorry, but there are no articles in here.